Today we are gonna discuss about two respected names in the hosting space – InMotion vs Bluehost.
If you are first-time site owners, Bluehost is arguably the better fit for you and is perfectly suited more for beginners.
Bluehost is more of an all-around web hosting service that currently powering thousands if not millions of websites around the world.
InMotion’s, on the other hand, is more for you if you are running a superior small business, local business, etc
It is really worth the consideration and also the support is second to none.
They are competing in a neck to neck in the VPS and dedicated market.
They are also known for high uptime, Touting market-leading hardware, and super reliable in comparison overall.
InMotion vs Bluehost : Price and Features Comparison
As mentioned above, InMotion Hosting is the perfect choice for you if you want a perfect business-class in term of a shared hosting plan.
If you are an IT, you’ll appreciate what SSH access is.
They also support for languages like Python, Ruby, PHP, Per, WP-CLI, along with many of the other popular languages.
You’ll also notice the 20-times faster speed due to the all-SSD storage and also from option to choose your choice of the data center locations you want your site to host.
Also unlike other hosts, you don’t need to worry anything about things like data security, as automatic data backups are included in the InMotion plans.
If you are not a technical person, appreciate the fact that they remove all the hassle by providing amazing features like free website transfers and 24/7 on the US-based support.
Other amazing feature includes like WordPress website builder with eCommerce support and free domain registration.
I would say, comparing on an overall package and the business-class hardware with the support system and security it provides. It really emerges as one of the top class in the hosting community.
Also, InMotion has tried and taken every effort in their power to remain as much cost-competitive as possible.
The prices range from $4.99, $8.99, $11.99 (per month)
The main features (the $4.99 plan) includes:
- Perfect for you if you have up to 20,000 monthly visits.
- Total 40GB of SSD disk space makes your site load up to 20x faster!
- Unlimited monthly transfer.
- Can host up to 2 websites on just one account from the $8.99 / month plan.
- Free domain registration or transfer.
- Free no-downtime website transfers.
- Provide free data backups.
- Comes with WordPress preinstalled. (optional- you can remove it)
- 90-day money-back guarantee.
- 24/7 US-based support.
- Unlimited email accounts with IMAP.
- FREE security suite and Shared SSL included for free.
- FREE BoldGrid site builder and templates
- Unlimited bandwidth
If you’re just starting out or wanna host a simple blog or a website.
This is the perfect choice for you.
Bluehost is really a solid and reputable choice. As a matter of fact, it is also recommended by many top industries pros and even WordPress itself recommends it.
Like InMotion Hosting, it also offers many amazing features.
Bluehost is best known for it’s shared hosting plan which is really cost friendly and does the job well.
Bluehost is also known for its excellent hardware configurations along with their generous list of gifts and extras, and their amazing support system and reliability.
The Bluehost name is listed toward the top by many, not for any reason. But one reason is you get all the amazing features it provides all at a price point that’s generally lower than most of what the competitor has to offer.
If you want your website or blog to load fast as speed is really a necessity in ranking your site to SERPs.
No need to worry about it, as Bluehost offer to improve your speed and performance result from very modern hardware and a global content delivery network powered by Cloudflare.
So, basically, Bluehost has offered everything in their power ranging from essentially unlimited everything such as unlimited bandwidth, email, and storage along with many other amazing offers and perks.
Just, For example, Bluehost just includes an amazing feature called free domain on their hosting package and also marketing credits to get your business boost off the ground as soon as you launch your site. Thus, further adding to its value.
Bluehost has all the time everything that suits for your needs on their reach and the support system too.
They also offer a 30-day money-back guarantee in case you become dissatisfied with any of their features or plans for any reason.
But, I bet you will like it.
The pricing starts from $3.99, $19.99, $29.99, $39.99, $49.99 (per month) based upon different packages.
The main features (the $19.99 plan) includes:
- Best suited if your site receives ~ 100 million visits monthly.
- Provides 30GB of disk space.
- 30GB of backup space.
- 2GB of RAM.
- You can host up to 5 WordPress sites.
- They will give you a free domain name.
- Free IP address.
- 24/7 support.
- Free SiteLock CDN.
- Free SiteLock Pro security.
- Free SSL.
- 30-Day money-back guarantee.
- Known for performance at a low price
- Endorsed by WordPress.org team
- FREE Weebly site builder
- FREE Cloudflare CDN
InMotion vs Bluehost : Site Builder Comparison
In case if your plan is to build not just a simple website or a blog but rather a dynamic and a user-oriented website like a photo gallery or even an eCommerce store. InMotion Hosting may come out as the top choice for that regard.
The InMotion Support team is extremely very knowledgeable and has a lot of experiences in the hosting industry.
If you want proof of how the team is, you can check the team’s attention to user needs in BoldGrid which is the in-house-built website builder platform.
It was so well received by the users and the market due to its amazing features and value it provides, that InMotion decided to spin the web builder off into their own company.
Some feature of BoldGrid:
- Bringing intuitiveness and ease of use to a content management environment which is known for bringing beginners and novice so many frustrations.
- Hundreds of templates and a nice WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor. So, basically, creating and launching a new site is a pretty simple and easy process.
- Options to play around with the plethora of site templates (500+ easy-to-edit blog, gallery, and eCommerce themes)
- Preview the site and get a feel for which look most closely matches your intended design or brand.
- Options to stress-free integration with major payment platforms like PayPal, Authorize.net, and 2Checkout
It doesn’t matter what plan you choose, BoldGrid does come free on all of InMotion’s shared hosting packages.
That’s nice of inMotion Hosting on their part.
Other feature includes:
- No lengthy signup periods for their best deals
- Free domain name with tons of options to customize and scale
- Free data backups
- FREE SSL certificate
- 90-day money-back guarantee
Same as InMotion Hosting, Bluehost also does a good job in providing a good site builder.
If you have ever use Weebly or Wix site builder, you know how simple it is to use it.
Bluehost does provide new site owners with all of their plans a drag-and-drop simplicity of the Weebly website builder.
Wanna change how your site looks different on both desktop and mobile version.
No worry! Bluehost got you with their goMobi mobile site builder at your fingertips.
Now, you can launch your dream site or your long-awaited e-commerce store easily without much hassle.
It’s not that easy to launch a site but in case you got stuck anywhere. The Bluehost support team is willing and ready to assist you in every step to get the job done.
Not only that, but they also entice and sweetens the deal by providing a plethora of a number of unlimited freebies such as:
- A free domain
- Domain hosting
- Automatic daily, weekly, and monthly backups
- $200 in FREE advertising credits to Gain exposure
- Optional professional services such as help design, build and market your site
- Email hosting and
- Unlimited storage, bandwidth, and databases.
These features will help you to reduce much hassle in your process.
If WordPress is not for you, then how about other content management systems (CMs) such as Joomla, Drupal, and download and install with a single click.
If you want an easy quick and a cheap site building plan and a site builder, Bluehost is really a good choice as it is backed by one of the web’s most reliable web hosts.
I mean you possibly can’t go wrong in choosing Bluehost as your web hosting choice.
Among InMotion vs Bluehost Sitebuilder Feature Comparison, Winner is Bluehost.
InMotion vs Bluehost : Which has Better WordPress Integration?
As we all know, WordPress has a huge online presence and is one of the most used content management systems.
A proven fact that over 30% of the internet/blog/website is powered by WordPress.
If you are thinking about what CMs to use, let me say that you are not alone.
But WordPress is the ideal choice and also that is the most comfortable to use too unless you are creating something very different.
But most of the time, whatever type of site you are trying to build, WordPress has the means to create it as you like.
I get it, You want a hosting provider that which will support your amazing site, So how the host WordPress integration work is a key to it.
An example of this regard is like trying to jam a random key into the wrong lock. So, Choosing a hosting provider for your WordPress site with no WordPress focus might fit okay, but in the long, run, it’s not going to open all of the doors for you!
So, If you want to unlock the full potential of your site as WordPress the backbone. I would suggest Bluehost. It is not only recommended by me but also by many of the top pros and even WordPress list Bluehost higher in the list in this regard.
Some features include such as:
- One-click installation,
- Specialized 24/7 support
- Free SSL certificate
- Auto updates,
- Free custom email (eg. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Free domain
- 30-day money back guarantees
It would be hard to say no to the above features. As a matter of fact, I can see the word Free more than the actual words.
But that doesn’t mean that InMotion Hosting is bad.
They also do have a hosting plan and a platform specifically just for WordPress in more focus which aims to offer a higher and superior service.
Some features include such as:
- Free website migration for those who already have a WordPress site.
- Fee domain,
- 24/7 support
- Automatic updates,
- 90-day money back guarantees
Winner: Among InMotion vs Bluehost WordPress Integration Feature Comparison, I would say Bluehost definitely wins in this regard. InMotion Hosting also does a good job and I would say it’s impressive but it just doesn’t reach the value Bluehost provides at this moment.
InMotion vs Bluehost : Pros & Cons
- Offer Good speed since it is integrated with caching by W3
- Their plans are built on VPS
- Bluehost does come with advertising offers from major ad marketplaces like Google, Bing, Yahoo, and other ads marketplace to help you kick start your business.
- It may come off a little expensive if you are just starting out with WordPress for starting a blogging career, or having a business site on WordPress.
- It is very fast as it is Run on SSD drives,
- Comes pre-installed with WordPress. So if you are a complete beginner, you’re all set up right from the get-go with not much hassle
- They also provide website transfer with no-downtime and it is also free and it can come really handy if you’re moving from a different hosting provider.
- For the pricing to be charged only $4.99, you must pay upfront for three years right from the beginning in advance.
InMotion vs Bluehost : Conclusion
Hope you enjoyed reading about this InMotion vs Bluehost comparison article.
Bluehost and InMotion both of them are very different providers and they perform differently too.
But Despite all of their differences, they both are doing great in their fields and both offer a great service.
Without any doubt, I can conclude that Bluehost has an edge over InMotion Hosting due to multiple features it offers.
You can read about Namecheap vs Bluehost here if interested.
Also, incase if you would like to go ahead with Bluehost then you may read Bluehost Review [Detailed one] if you want.
So have you made up your mind, which one is it that you will be using for your amazing dream site?
Have you ever used any of these two hosts?. if so, feel free to tell us what you think of them.